Wednesday, February 16, 2005

American Psycho by Brett Easton Ellis

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(399 pages)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Patrick Bateman is Harvard-educated and intelligent. He works by day on Wall Street, earning a fortune to complement the one he was born with. His nights he spends in ways we cannot begin to fathom - doing impermissible things to women. He is living his own "American Dream".

I finally got round to this (i have the sequel to read and pass on so I had to) and I certainly wasnt disappointed.The story moved at a really fast pace with lots of little twists and turns and shocks too.I would reccomend this to anyone who enjoys a thriller and detective story where the lead isnt actually a detective in the traditional sense :)
I am now moving on to 'The Narrows' can't wait......

No comments: